This is an introductory course to the Linux command Line. It is ideal for beginners but is also great for advanced users.
- realize the potential of the command line.
- Learn to navigate your Filesystem.
- explain the File system hierarchy .
- use command options .
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the command line.
- create you own commands .
- A desire to learn.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine)
Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (Over 70,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR !
Learn to appreciate the power of the command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File system
Learn how to navigate your file system using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own commands
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have .
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move !
- aspiring Linux system administrators.